Orlando Roofing Insurance Claims
Depending on the damage found on your roof, you might be eligible to file an insurance claim following your free inspection. Megram is very experienced in working with homeowners and their insurance companies to ensure a smooth process for all parties involved. Our knowledgeable staff can evaluate the damage, help file a claim, and meet with the insurance adjuster to review the findings.
How We Help With Your Roofing Insurance Claim
– Evaluate damages to the home, take pictures when necessary, and present to the homeowner.
– Determine level of severity
2. If the homeowner decides to file a claim, we offer to:
– Be present to answer questions about the found damages
– Be present to schedule a time to meet an insurance adjuster
– Provide pictures and a written statement of damages so that the homeowner can file at their discretion
– As your contractor, we meet with the Adjuster to review found damages.
Frequently Asked Questions
*These statements are the opinions and experiences from Megram Construction. Please consult your Agent for verification or details on your policy.