Commercial Roofing Orlando
As a fully licensed and insured company, Megram Construction provides full-service Orlando commercial roofing solutions including but not limited to installations, maintenance, and repair services. We currently have 4 locations in Florida, allowing us quickly and effectively meet your businesses roofing needs. Whether you are a retail store, shopping plaza, stand-alone business, or are getting ready for a build-out, we literally have you covered.
What to consider with your Orlando commercial roofing needs:
- Experience: We have over 30+ years in the industry.
- Business Downtime: We ensure your business is open as long as possible or doesn’t shut down. Don’t let leaky roofs or water damage ruin your revenue stream, give customers a bad impression or even worse, get you shut down.
- Proper Training: We get the job done the first time, giving you the peace of mind that your roof will last now and well into the future.
Commercial Roofing Orlando Process:
- We know that most roofing expenses result from not catching problems quick enough which is why we will come see you for free. To get started on a project, we provide free inspections and estimates. We work with your design teams, architects and any other relevant party to deliver exactly what you want. With a balanced approach of safety, longevity, and aesthetics, we offer cost-effective solutions consistent with your timeline for the project.
- After our inspection, we provide you with a free estimate so you have all the information to make an educated decision on your roofing needs.
- We then give you a transparent contract outlining the Orlando commercial roofing work to be performed by us. Megram provides different warranties that work for you so you can be assured that your investment is protected properly.
Benefits of an updated Orlando commercial roof:
We specialize in maximizing the useful lifespan of your new or existing roof. A new roof can completely change the branding of your company by providing clients, customers, and tenants with better overall experience when entering the building. This is complemented by a better-looking building that generally will raise the value of your property. Additionally, by getting a better and more insulated roof, your energy costs will go down, literally saving you thousands of dollars.
Types of Orlando commercial roofs Megram offers:
- Flat Roof
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Modified Bitumen
- Built-Up Roofing System
- Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF Roofs)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO Roofing)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM – Rubber Roofing)
- Metal Roofs
A message from Graham Goldman (Owner/CEO):
Our work is and can be specifically tailored to whatever your needs are. With over 30 years of experience in commercial roofing, we maintain the highest standards in the industry. As an independent roofing company, we are able to truly push quality over quantity as our reputation is on the line. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!